About Me

My photo
Lincoln, Nebraska, United States

7/31/2006

No shortage of news.

Israel keeps bombing Lebanon. Hezbollah keeps attacking Israel. The Taliban is still a working terrorist organization. Osama Bin Laden hasn't been found. Saddam is alive and defiant in his court case. North Korea is testing missiles. Temperatures soar into triple digits. Iraqi insurgents still killing US marines. Iran keeps financing terrorist groups. 130,000 troops in Iraq. Illegal immigrants keep flooding the US.

In order to keep up with the news, I listen to NPR on my way to work. I also watch/listen to CNN Pipeline. CNN Pipeline is a subscription based internet broadcast. They have 4 'pipes' which feed news from CNN. Each pipe has something different. The subscription costs $25 a year. It's really good service. I can just let it play while listening/watching. I never have to click on anything or watch an ad.

No comments: